Charlotte Window Replacement
Fill out the form to get a free estimate for your window project today!
Is it Time for Window Replacement in Your Charlotte, NC Home?
Every Charlotte homeowner knows that owning a home involves a lot of upkeep. There are a lot of things you have to stay on top of when it comes to your home, and windows are no exception.
So how do you know when the right time is for replacement?
Here are a few signs it might be time for replacement windows for any Charlotte homeowner:
- Increased Energy Bills – If you are finding that your power bills are outlandish every month, this is often a sign of windows that are functioning poorly. There may be issues with seals that help to keep a window airtight.
- Decaying Windows – One of the clearest signs it’s time for new windows is when your old windows start to break down and decay. This may look like a window frame that is rotten or soft to the touch. This could also look like mold or mildew caused by excessive moisture from a leaky window.
- Excessive Noise – If there is a great deal of outside noise, the windows may need to be replaced with better-insulated windows that will help to keep the sound out.
- Damage from Termites – Termite damage may cause a need for replacement windows, but you will also need to contact a pest control company.
- Windows that Function Poorly – Windows that can’t open or close easily will need to be replaced. This could compromise security or present a potentially hazardous situation.
Window Installation and Window Repair in Charlotte, NC
At Charlotte Window Replacement, we have found the best contractors in your area for window installation, window repair, and window replacement. If you are interested in learning more about the possibilities for your windows, please fill out the contact form below or reach out to us at 704-741-2132.